This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm dreaming of a new laptop

Geek in media is no more... long live Geeky.ly

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Geek in Media: I'm dreaming of a new laptop

Friday, 3 June 2011

I'm dreaming of a new laptop

My current laptop I bought simply because based on the specs I looked for this one was the prettiest. Big mistake, it cause me no end of problems. Happily it works perfectly now but it cost me an additional £150 of my own money to make the relevant modifications.

I swore I'd never do the same thing again; which is why when I was lucky enough to have the HP Envy 17 3D for this review on HP's Facebook page I swore that it was the laptop for me.

Then I met this:



I've always been a secret admirer of Alienware but this was the first model I thought "good price, great features, portable enough" (even thouigh it weighs as much as the moon)

I'll be playing with Alienware's at a great gamers event next week. Watch this space for more.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home